BismillaahHere you will find conjugation tables with a very easy to read layout that you can print out and fill in. Two of the worksheets are available and the remaining will be linked soon inshaa’Allaah. You will also be able to access them from the 1) RESOURCES page. We ask Allaah to reward the student who provided this wonderful worksheet template with the best of rewards, Ameen!
- (for conjugating the maadhee and the mudhaari`)
- (for chapter one verbs with sample)
- (for chapter one verbs – when the `aynul- kalimah is a waaw)
- (for chapter one verbs – when the laamul – kalimah is a waaw)
- (for chapter one verbs – the mudha`af that is muta`addin)