Tuesday, June 19, 2012
All the praise is to Allaah, we praise him and seek His Help and Forgiveness. May the peace and blessings and salawaat be upon His slave and messenger Muhammad, and upon his family and companions and all who follow them exactly until the Day of Judgment.
NEW VOCABS >>>
The fourth pattern of verbs belonging to chapter two. The Muda“af that is laazim (muda“af is when the ayn and laam are identical letter)
تَبَّ – يَتِبُّ تَبَّت يَدَا أَبِي لَهَبٍ وَ تَب
- Perish the two hands of Abee Lahab and perish he!
غَبَّ – يَغِبُّ غَبَّ الرَّجُلُ في زِيَارَتِهِ
- The man alternated in his visit
غَبَّ دَاوُدُ فِي صَومِه
- Dawuud (alayhis-salam) alternated his fasts
صَحَّ – يَصِحُّ صَحَّ المَرِيضُ
To get well
- the sick (person) got well
فَرَّ – يَفِرُّ فَرَّ العَدُوُّ
- The enemy fled (ran away)
خَفَّ – يَخِفُّ خَفَّ الحَملُ
To be light (in weight)
- The weight (burden) lightened
قَفَّ – يَقِفُّ قَفَّ شَعرُهُ
To stand up
- His hair stood up
شَفَّ – يَشِفُّ شَفَّ الثَّوبُ
To be transperent/thin
- the thobe was transperent.
ذَلَّ – يَذِلُّ ذَلَّ الكافرُ
To be overpowered
- The disbeliever was overpowered.
ضَلَّ – يَضِلُّ ضَلَّ النصارى
To go astray
- The Christians went astray (fee deenihum – in their religion, because they changed their religion)
قَلَّ – يَقِلُّ قَلَّ العُلَمَاءُ
- The scholars became less/few.
تَمَّ – يَتِمُّ تَمَّتِ الدُّرُوسُ بِخَيرٍ
- She completed the lesson with goodness
NEW CHAPTER: Chapter 3 >>>
فَعَلَ – يَفْعِلُ
If the combination was odd (same harakah in the `ayn of the maadhee and mudhaari`) it has to be either due to condition or limitied usage.In this cahoter it is due to a condition – this condition is that the ayn or laam is one of the six throat letters.